Monday 11 October 2010

My Better Life By My Mom

It's true that people say cure of the heart is to be with good men. I did it. Now i live in Yogyakarta, better town with old school scenery,LOL.

although my past life is not so happy, i tried hard to be seen to a lot people. why i said not good? this is the story.

My Mom is very protective woman. They didn't want me to play with the children nearby. I enunciated that my Mom didn't want me to be like them, seemed like smoking, fighting, or playing all the day. My friend was just video game and my younger sister. And we used to always play with dolls and else that my sister keen on. Or just watched TV with a lot of bad program that show off the feminism of a man, like gay.

My life become so gloom when see the fact that i was feminism. Then i began to have a bad feeling with my mom. But my Mom send me to the swimming club in the first grade of junior school. Then three years past, my body was growing well, like other friend that always plays with normal friend. And now it's me, man with gent hearth.

My Mom is miracle for me. She seems had programmed my life for the future.

I'll never give you up, Mom. Love you Mom. Sorry that i ever bad feeling to you, it doesn't meant i didn't love you. I love you endlessly. Or, I'll love you endlessly.

No comments:

Post a Comment