Saturday 10 July 2010

The Lovely Day in Hometown

My Father, Mang alan
My Mother, Sri Yeti
Adikkuw
sleeping bag
ransel/carrier
jaket
lengkap
This is a happy moment with my fams in Cirebon. I got up late, then straight to eat. then i accompanied my father fixing gas stove start at 7 am. At 7:30 my sister wanted to go to Palutungan to gather with her classmates. While i still Tried in fixing gas stove, my father went to accompanied my sister to school, then my father left her there. My father back soon and joined me again. Then at 10 am we finished. We took a bath and prepared to buy carrier. I need it for KL, hiking Ciremai, and adventure to Baluran National Park. My Mom asked to go to Ramayana first. Then we got there by in 30 minutes. My mom wanted to bought me sleeping bag and jacket for hiking, and she did. What a happy, but i haven't got a carrier. Then at about 1:30 we went to Palutungan, pick up my sister. There, we got her in bus already. I got out from car and stopped that bus. Then my sister saw me and got out from bus. We have fun there, had some meat, played with cold water, rainfall, and lovely trees there. What a lovely place. At 4 pm we went to grage and still looked for carrier. And finally we decided to buy blue carrier. I said Alhamdulillah. I was ready to act. Thanks for my mom, my dad, my sister, LOVE YOU SO MUCH.

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY DAY.
    semua terkabul karenaNya
    WE HOPE SUCSESS FOR NEXT GENERATION

    ReplyDelete